Ian Mosey (Feed) Ltd is currently recruiting Drivers to join the team, based at Blackdale Mill, Hovingham, north of York.
Feed Drivers are responsible for delivering bulk animal feed to farms across the North of England across rural locations and roads. This is a ‘hands on’ role, which includes loading feed at site and unloading at farm locations using pneumatic discharge equipment.
· Full and current Class C & E Driving License
· Driver CPC qualification
· Good geographical knowledge
· Good customer facing skills
· Physically active (due to blowing feed at farm locations)
· Previous experience of blowing equipment is desirable, however full training will be provided
· Able to manage time and working hours effectively, within driving regulations and WTD
Applicants must live within a daily commutable distance of Hovingham.
· Market leading salary, with an annual pay award
· Paid breaks
· Free on-site car parking
· Night out allowance
· Company pension scheme
· All required training provided, as well as development opportunities
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £13.37 per hour, increases to £13.77 on successful completion of probation. Overtime and nights out available.
Rota: Working only 4 days per week on a Monday-Saturday rotating shift pattern, which offers 5 consecutive days off every 3 weeks, and every 3rd Saturday off.